is a FULL SPECTRUM light. Its spectrum resembles sunlight: 380 nanometer
purple all the way to 840 nanometer infrared.
new microwaved world drowns us in a sea of non-native EMFs, we need
to mitigate this EMF pollution using sunlight and full-spectrum
FULL SPECTRUM light can be worn on the radial artery on the wrist
(compare to $750 Quantlet), it can also be used as an intranasal
light therapy device (Compare to $399 Vielight). The nasal cavity
is rich in blood vessels.
light delivered to the tissues is absorbed by the MITOCHONDRIA.
We need FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT, preferably from the sun, if not, then from full
spectrum lights. More info here
rules when eating :
eat less than you are use to, but chew food longer than you are use
- never overfill your stomach
- chew food well (at least 20 times each mouthful);
at least 1 hour pause between fruit and the next meal;
- use filtered
water for drinking (without CO2) !
- do not mix
proteins with carbohydrates to often. (avoid Pizza )
- never eat desserts with rest of food ! Make minimum 2 hours break between
food and desserts!
- never eat fruits with rest of the food - make break between fruit and the
rest of the food. Use food combining.
- eat more often but less mixed food
- eat salads with cold pressed oils
- don't eat proteins with deserts
- avoid eating 3 hours before sleeping
- avoid eating fruit or deserts for dinner
- eat fish instead of meat
- use root vegetables in cooking and salads ( carrots, onions, Burdock
radish, daikon, dandelion root, parsley,
- avoid inorganic foods (antibiotics, hormones, pesticides)
(antibiotics can harm the intestinal flora! Hormones will help your tumor
grow. Pesticides will poison your healthy cells and organs.) Go for raw
Buy my wristband/intranasal full spectrum light
device. Made by hand by myself.
Disclaimer: Throughout this website, statements are made pertaining to the properties
and/or functions of food and/or nutritional products. These statements have
not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and these materials and
products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.